Monday, May 16, 2011

I Know I'm Bloggin On the Same Day!

I know I'm blogging twice on the same day, but I had to! Because I learned another lesson from - Surprise! My Dog! My parents caught me in my plan just one hour ago. You see, my plan was to pretend to be sick so i wouldn't have to take the dog out. I was going to get up tomorrow morning with bad hair, a cough, and chicken pox. I planned to mess up my hair the previous night, pretend to cough in the morning, and draw chicken pox with red marker the previous night, too. But my parents caught me with the marker, and I had to spill the beans. But I learned two valuable lessons: one about obedience, and one about responsibility. I should have taken the dog out because my parents wanted me to, and because it's my responsibility to take him our as a part of my family.


-A.J. out!

No comments:

Post a Comment