Saturday, February 5, 2011

My New Arch-Nemesis!

Something really strange happened today. Yesterday, my friend David told me how great of a friend I was to him. I told him he was a great friend too. Then we went outside to play soccer. We played for a while and then he had to go home. The next day, (Today) I was at school and kids were asking me weird questions like, "When are you gonna get him?" and, "Are you guys still friends?" I wondered what was going on, so I asked Max Hampton. He told me that rumors were floating around that David had said I was stupid! I was so angry, mostly because David has tricked me! What he said yesterday was a complete and total lie! Max told me he was sorry about what happened and asked if I wanted to be his friend. I said okay, because I needed a friend to replace David. David isn't my friend, he's my Arch-Nemesis! Boy, am I gonna get him!


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment