Sunday, February 6, 2011

My New Best Friend!

I'm sorry everyone about that last post. Because something happened to me today that made me sorry. Today at school, my new friend Max asked me when I was going to fight David. I told him I wouldn't fight David for two reasons. One, It isn't a Christian thing to do, and two, I'm afraid to get pummled. Max kept trying to persuade me to fight David, and eventually it got out of hand. Max pushed me and I fell off my desk. Everybody laughed, including Max. The teacher wasn't too pleased, so Max made a hasty apology. Some friend he is! Now I've lost almost all my friends. I finally decided to go talk to David at recess. When I talked to him, I was puzzled when he said he didn't know about any of it and he was still my friend. I decided to believe him, and so we played soccer with everyone else. I don't want to jump to conclusions like I did with David, but I have a pretty sure feeling on who spread the rumor. I hope Max decides to stop spreading hurtful rumors. Well, I sure learned an important lesson today: DON'T TRUST RUMORS!


-A.J. Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment